The Geek & The Chic

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

An Open Letter to God

Dear God,

Hi, it's me. Again.

You and I used to be closer but now maybe not so much. What's up with that?

It just seems that lately every time I've asked you for something it gets nixed. To tell you the truth, I'm getting a little paranoid about that. Am I that wrong in what I want, or think I need? Am I that far off track that everything has to be answered no so I can see clearly to the light of day? Are you going to be there at the end to help me through that?

Where are you?
Love,
Me

2 Comments:

  • it will happen you will get what your need!

    By Blogger Monica, at 9:46 PM  

  • I'm the kind of guy who loves to taste innovative things. Right now I'm constructing my personal solar panels. I'm making it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am utilizing the net as the only way to acheive that. I saw a really brilliant website which explains how to build solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

    I'm not exactly sure about how accurate the information given there is. If some experts over here who had experience with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be awesome and I'd extremely value it, because I truly would love to try [URL=http://apennootje.blogwogin.com/2009/11/10/solar-panel-construction-at-home]solar panel construction[/URL].

    Thanks for reading this. U guys are the best.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home