The Geek & The Chic

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Those Crazy Brits

A news report stated that a British researcher, using some weirdo formula he developed, has determined that January 24 is the most depressing day of the year. The calculation involves weather, debt, failed New Year's resolutions and low motivational levels.

This just sounds like a bunch of marlarkey to me. Granted I never majored in math and no one would ever mistake me for Einstein but what possible kind of answer can you get where even the letters don't spell anything? WNATQDd is about the best you can make of it.

So I conducted my own poll with my co-workers. Of the 14 people I asked, no one admitted to being sadder today than yesterday. Most people also did not seem to be aware that they were supposed to be sad today. Then I felt sad for them.

1 Comments:

  • OH MY GOSH I was sadder today, see it worked for me! I was sadder all day!!!!

    By Blogger Monica, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home