The Geek & The Chic

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

What I Watch

No one seems to have Olympic fever this year, me included. I'll watch the figure skating, I've always watched it and having taken a few lessons three years ago, I know how hard it is and how easy those skaters make it look. Yeah, well you try skating a piece of metal no bigger than 1/8" across.

But it got me thinking... what's on my list of appointment TV? Here's my list in no particular order:

The Simpsons
This is one of the best, if not the best, show on television. Week after week the writing is consistently funny and I absolutely love how nothing is sacred.

Grey's Anatomy
This is another well written show. If you call me at 10pm EST on Sundays and I don't answer, now you know why.

And my guilty pleasure.... Project Runway on Bravo. I am the LAST person to know anything about fashion but it's the flame and I'm the moth. Go figure.

And those are the only network shows I watch. Thanks to The WB, I'm catching up on all the Sex And the City episodes I never got to see since I didn't have HBO.

Oh, and I do try to catch Whose Line Is It Anyway? It is funny.

So don't call me on Sunday nights, ok?

1 Comments:

  • I dont watch the olympics at all and I cant ice skate(Its bad for my genetic foot problem) I watch the Simpsons but not as much as I used to , I still watch Sex and The City, I like decorating shows and all that house stuff , Martha I love, but I dont have set shows besides Churusan my Japanese show on sundays

    By Blogger Monica, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home