The Geek & The Chic

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Question of the Week

Saturday, February 25, is my one year anniversary, and if you're a regular reader (all two of you) of my little blog know, Husband is deployed. So that means I'll be alone, but do I have to be?

I'm not one to follow trends as anyone who has seen my wardrobe will tell you but would it be bad taste or improper to go to a movie (one ticket, please) or dinner (table for one, please) or just treat it like any other day (frozen dinner and watch Food Network or Nick At Nite)? What's a gal to do?

Where's Emily Post when you need her?

2 Comments:

  • hmmmm can you call him? i dont like eating alone unless its fast food.....Im not sure....

    By Blogger Monica, at 11:50 PM  

  • can you take out food? i suggest that you go to a fancy restaurant and take a large cardboard cut out of him and talk to him as if he is there....

    or else you can just go and talk to the empty seat. that's what i do!

    By Blogger Faith M., at 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home